Sunday, September 9, 2012

The places I CAN go

Okay, as I bitch and moan, laugh and cry and accept my beak-up with DB, I neede to post the positives as well as the negetives, so these are my places in the Boston area that I can go and love.  and with a little help from my friends, I will find new places:

Nantasket Beach, Hull MA. My happy place :)


My favorite hang out spot at Nantasket with Millie and Carol, never had a bad time here. Fire and Ice

Mine and Natalia's favorite hang out spot. Stoneforge in Raynham MA.

Vincent's night club Randolph, MA....Always dance here...meat market, but can be fun :)

Marina Bay, Quincy MA . ONly went here with DB once, and he hates the fact this is a dress up place, but have had GREAt times with my friends here :)

Biff's Lounge, Dorchester.  In my girl Lisa's neighborhood. Dress to impress, cheap drinks and GREAT music.

Mi casa.  Lived with DB for a year, nice to have my own sapce again :)


No comments: