Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9:30 and have made my bed and put away the wash.  DB texted and said I am being the C word.  LOL. Chink in the armor.  Spoke to my BFF for a bit and now about to settle down. However, he did ask me to mail him his money, after he told to keep it. Instead I just sealed an envelope and placed to following items in it an stamped it.
a quarter-call someone who cares

a penny-because that is all your thoughts are worth

a condom- need I even comment on that.

It will be very intersting to see if he remotely gets the symbolism. LOL

He is a prat.  Oh yeah and here are the acronyms and words  that I will be using. 

For Mark
DB-douchebag
FW-Fuckwit
prick
sod- fucker

In general
sod off- fuck off

I am sure as I work through the stages of grief , I will think of more in the mean time. DB, this is for you.


No comments: